07 January 2007

Moving Day!

Thanks to the efforts of my pal Dana, this blog, my other blog, and my more professional writing stuff now have a permanent home on the web. You can now find us here:

It's still got some fine-tuning required; the RSS isn't working yet, and we're tweaking some stuff, and migrating my old blogs from here to there (thus the funkiness you all have been seeing lately). But I'm really excited to have our own domain, our own skin, and, well, another tangible marker of progress along our adventure. Thanks for your support...

2 Comments:

At 1/09/2007 05:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Laureen successfully migrated all of her blogs from here to there without geeking anything.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do go to the new site and bookmark that one, so that Google can start picking up it. The more visits she gets, the more interested Google is.

Dana

 
At 5/21/2007 03:17:00 PM, Blogger Laura Serena said...

Hey, I'm glad I looked at your blog today to see this. Does this mean you'll be closing down this blog, or just that you have a new site. Let me know. I'm in the process of reviving my blog, and you're on my blogroll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home